THINGS TO DO
Explore San Francisco's Best
Explore all the fantastic attractions in San Francisco from the Golden Gate Bridge to Giant Theaters to Lombard Street. Shop at Union Square and dine in Chinatown. Discover the dynamic diversity of an endless array of exciting things to do in San Francisco.
Enjoy the urban serenity of Golden Gate Park, ride the historic cable cars, savor fresh seafood at Fisherman's Wharf at Pier 39, see a show in the Theater District, or catch the San Francisco Giants play at Oracle Park. Many of the most legendary sights and attractions in San Francisco are just steps from the King George Hotel in downtown San Francisco. Discover our favorite things to do nearby.
Golden Gate Park
Enjoy a relaxing picnic in this expansive park. Discover exciting attractions, museums, gardens, conservatories, cafés, trails, a carousel and a beautiful lake-all of which extends to the beach.
This vibrant neighborhood is home to the largest Chinese community outside of Asia. Walk down colorful alleys lined with pagodas, herbal shops, temples, authentic Chinese restaurants and dim sum houses.
Experience Golden Gate Bridge
Gaze up in awe at this masterpiece of engineering as you drive, bike or walk across this iconic bridge. Be sure to visit the Bridge Pavilion, enjoy lunch at the Bridge Café and take amazing photos from either side.
Ask Our Travel Concierge
GOT MORE QUESTIONS?Contact us
- What is Union Square San Francisco famous for?Union Square San Francisco is famous for its extensive collection of department stores, upscale boutiques, gift shops, art galleries, and beauty salons.
- What are the best things to do in Union Square, San Francisco, CA?Some of the best things to do in and around Union Square are exploring its many shops, restaurants, and theaters, as well as checking out the live entertainment.
- Which is the best hotel in central San Francisco?The King George Hotel is a boutique hotel in Union Square San Francisco within walking distance of restaurants, and theaters and minutes from the cable cars, Chinatown, and Fisherman's Wharf.
Nearby Destinations In San Francisco
- Union Square - 0.2 Mile
- Pier 39 - 2.2 Miles
- AT&T Park - 1.8 Miles
- Coit Tower - 2 Miles
- Theater District - 0.3 Mile
- Curran Theater - 2 Blocks
- Geary Theater - 2 Blocks
- Moscone Center - 0.5 Mile
- Chinatown - 0.6 Mile
- North Beach - 1 Mile
- Ferry Building - 1.1 Miles
- Lombard Street - 1.4 Miles
- San Francisco Zoo - 6.3 Miles
- Ghirardelli Square - 1.5 Miles
- De Young Museum - 3.8 Miles
- Alamo Square - 2 Miles
- Fisherman's Wharf - 2.2 Miles
- Union Square Stores - 0.5 Mile
- Asian Art Museum - 0.8 Mile
- Powell Street Cable Cars & BART - 0.3 Mile
- SF Museum Of Modern Art - 0.5 Mile
- Golden Gate Park - 3.5 Miles
- Academy Of Sciences - 3.8 Miles
- Golden Gate Bridge - 5 Miles