Boutique Hotel Rooms & Suites in San Francisco
Find your urban inspired refuge in our contemporary hotel rooms in Union Square, in the heart of San Francisco. Surrounded by the liveliness of one of the city's most vibrant neighborhoods, our 154 boutique-style hotel rooms feature charming European-inspired décor, curated wall art, and modern amenities to make you feel at home while in the midst of everything Union Square has to offer.
Whether visiting for business or pleasure, find everything you need in our historic hotel in San Francisco, from Wi-Fi to cable TV and luxurious bath products. If you have any questions, please email our reservations team at email@example.com. We are happy to make special arrangements for you, and help make the King George Hotel your home away from home.
- Iron And Ironing Board
- Coffee And Tea Maker
- Refrigerators (On Request)
- Sustainable Bath Products
- Flat-Screen Televisions
- Home Clock Radios
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- ADA Rooms Available
- Cable TV
These stylish rooms feature elegant design, upgraded finishes, and curated art. Enjoy king, queen, two full or twin beds, a flat-screen TV, an iHome, and free Wi-Fi.
Redesigned with colorful décor, contemporary accents, and curated art, our Deluxe Rooms feature king or queen beds, a flat-screen TV, an iHome, free Wi-Fi, safe, and air conditioning.
Either choose our two-room Superior King Parlor Suite (featuring a King sized bed with a sitting area and a pull-out sofa bed) or our Superior Suite (featuring an oversized room, queen bed, and living room with dining table, sink, pull-out sofa bed, and ottoman chair).
Accessible Rooms are available for guests on a "First Sell" basis. Guests looking to book can click below, selecting desired check-in and check-out dates, and "View by Room." Available rooms for those dates will be available for booking. Guests requiring accessible accommodations can call 415-781-5050 anytime for more information or assistance.
Ask Our Travel Concierge
GOT MORE QUESTIONS?Contact us
- Where can I find the best hotel rooms in Union Square San Francisco?The King George Hotel provides European-inspired boutique rooms with modern amenities, located one block from Union Square, San Francisco.
- Does the King George Hotel provide accessible rooms?Yes, accessible rooms are available at the King George Hotel in Union Square, San Francisco.
- What are the hotel amenities available at the King George Hotel?Rooms at the King George hotel offer flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, bath amenities, plush beds, a hair dryer, and alarm with radio.
- What accessible amenities are available at the King George Hotel?Some accessible amenities available at the King George Hotel include valet parking, hearing and visual fire alarm, accessible corridors, and more.
- Where are the best suites in Union Square San Francisco?The King George Hotel offers superior suites one block from Union Square, that include a living room, a dining table, sink, pull-out sofa bed, and ottoman chair.