Plan your stay at our upscale San Francisco hotel this Valentine's Day. February 14, 2015 falls on a Saturday night, so you can set up a special romantic weekend in the heart of Union Square.
The area is chockfull of places to go and things to do, so you and your Valentine can sample the regional cuisine, shop, and find an eclectic blend of entertainment. Make sure to save time to snuggle in at our European-inspired, boutique hotel to spend some quiet time for two. With love in the air, our Romantic Getaway Package will help you set the mood for your intimate stay near all of Union Square's premier hotspots.
The Romantic Getaway Package includes:
* Beautiful Accommodations
* Complimentary Bottle of Sparkling Wine
* Delicious Ghirardelli Chocolates
* Complimentary 24-Hour Self-Parking With In & Out Privileges
* Late Check-Out @ 2:00 P.M. (inquire at check-in)
* Rates based on availability, tax not included. A 16.25% city hotel tax is not included. Rooms and rates are subject to change & availability. Blackouts may apply including holidays and conventions.
* Packages based on single or double occupancy.
Explore the exciting Golden Gate city, then settle in to sip on a bubbly beverage and savor a decadent dessert. Leave your car with us so you can set out on your adventure by foot. Dine at one of the locally loved restaurants nearby, catch a show at the theater, or sightsee at some of the area's most popular attractions. Indulge in a rendezvous so you and your special someone can walk hand in hand, kindling your flame and making new memories together.
You can reserve this special package online at www.kinggeorge.com, or call the friendly staff at King George Hotel directly at (415) 781-5050.