Welcome to the King George Hotel
A Vibrant Boutique Hotel in San Francisco's Union Square
An inviting urban retreat immersed in the culture and history of San Francisco, the historic King George Hotel is located just steps from Union Square & Giant Theaters. Unwind in modern, stylish rooms while enjoying the perfect blend of contemporary décor and vintage accents. From our central location, walk to Union Square shops, restaurants and theaters with multiple screens, or ride the cable cars to Chinatown or Fisherman's Wharf.
As of February 1, 2024, the King George Hotel will begin to collect an Amenity Fee of $10 per night upon check-in.
Why King George Hotel?
High-Speed Wireless Internet & Work Station
On-Site Bar & Lounge
Meeting Room & Facilities
Explore San Francisco's Best
See all of Union Square from our central location. Walk in to the designer shops, restaurants, and Giant theaters with multiple screens, or ride the cable cars to Chinatown or Fisherman's Wharf, just minutes from our hotel.
- Which is the best place to stay in San Francisco? King George Hotel is a boutique hotel in Union Square close to major attractions and is the best place to stay.
- Which is the best hotel in San Francisco, near the airport? King George Hotel will be your convenient stay as it is just 35 minutes away from the San Francisco International Airport.
- What types of rooms can I book at King George Hotel? You can book Superior, Deluxe, Suites, and Accessible rooms at King George Hotel.
- What is the check-in and check-out time at King George Hotel? Check-in time at King George Hotel is 4:00 p.m. or later, and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- What food and drink options are available at King George Hotel? Guests can enjoy an on-site bar in the lobby of King George Hotel during their stay.