Services & Amenities
- Business center with desk, computer and printer
- (Coming Soon)
Mason Social Club Happy Hours: 4 PM - 6 PM
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning service
- Meeting and event space
- Use of nearby fitness center
(at a nominal fee)
- Nearby Parking Available (Fee)
- Green programs
ADA Compliance Accessibility Features
- Accessible Valet Parking
- Hearing-Impaired Kits Available
- Accessible Corridors
- Elevator Landings and Stairwells are outfitted with Braille Signage
- Public Restrooms are Accessible
- Visual Fire Alarms
- Meeting Rooms are Accessible
- Accessible Route to Hotel Entrance and Registration Desk
For more information on our ADA compliance accessibility, please call our guest services team at
- Boutique Lodging in Union SquareLocated just one block from the King George Hotel, Union Square is San Francisco's most exciting shopping, dining and entertainment district with the largest collection of retail shops and boutiques in the country. From art galleries to department stores to designer boutiques, Union Square is a shopper's paradise.
- Indulge in Fine CuisineExperience the incredible San Francisco dining scene at the King George Hotel. Start at Winston's Lounge with fine wines and imported or domestic beers. Our hotel is steps from Union Square and many San Francisco restaurants, cafés and bars. Indulge in mouthwatering seafood at Fisherman's Wharf, enjoy authentic Italian cuisine in North Beach, and sample the cuisine of San Francisco Chinatown,all minutes away.
- The Place for Meetings and Events in San FranciscoOur Union Square hotel is the perfect setting your next business meetings or social events in San Francisco with 1,1050 square feet of space for small gatherings. Our two meeting room feature audiovisual equipment, Wi-Fi and everything you need to ensure a smooth presentation in a comfortable environment.