With seven floors of world-class art and exhibitions to explore, the newly reopened San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is one of the city's biggest and best new attractions. Closed for two years, it reopened to the public with an expansion and a major facelift on May 14, 2016. Check out some of the top features that you won't want to miss when you visit this captivating museum:
- Pritzker Center for Photography - This new exhibit features moving photographs of modern life.
- Sequence - Wander through this massive maze of rusted steel to escape the crowds
- Oculus Bridge - Peer from your perch on this mesh bridge to see where the old museum and new museum meet
- Policeman - A weirdly lifelike sculpture - and the perfect place to snap a selfie
- In Situ - No self-respecting foodie can miss this gallery, which features an archive of the best dishes on the planet
The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is located at 151 3rd Street, within walking distance from our luxury hotel. Stay with us and treat yourself to spectacular accommodations, sophisticated amenities, and a stunning location near all the best things to do in San Francisco. Please contact us for more information, and make your booking today.