- Golden Gate Bridge - Snap your photo in front of this iconic landmark, or walk across it for an unparalleled view of the city and the Bay.
- Union Square - Discover the largest shopping center in the country, home to numerous department stores, souvenir shops, art galleries and designer boutiques.
- Golden Gate Park - The city’s expansive green space features museums, cafes, lakes, trails, gardens, a carousel for the kids and a herd of buffalo.
- Lombard Street - Known as the “Crookedest Street in the World,” this steep roadway has eight hairpin turns down a sloping hill.
- Fisherman’s Wharf - Tourists flock to this waterfront area to see the cheeky sea lions, enjoy fresh seafood restaurants and shop at one-of-a-kind stores.
- Chinatown - Tour this unique neighborhood to find beautiful Asian art, several pagodas, herbal shops, temples and hundreds of restaurants.
By submitting this form, you consent to share the comment along with your name on the site. We do not sell personal data to third parties. Your email address will not be made public but maybe used by us for communication purposes. If you are below 16 years of age, you are required to obtain prior permission from your legal guardian(s). If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.