Join with the world’s top artists, architects, designers, galleries and trendsetters at the 2016 FOG Design & Art Fair. Taking place at the Fort Mason Center Festival Pavilion from January 13 through 17, this innovative gathering explores the cutting edge of art and design. More than 40 prominent 21st-century art and design dealers will transform the venue into a living work of art, and the festival will feature a wide variety of exhibits, installations, discussions and special events. Highlights of the FOG Design & Art Fair include:
- Preview Benefit Gala
- Innovators Lunch with Instagram Founders Mike Krieger and Keven Systrom
- ArtBites Breakfast and Panel Discussion
- Stanlee Gatti’s 21POP Installation
- Pop-up Culinary Experiences from Cotogna and Jane
- Special Cultural Programs from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Tickets to the FOG Design & Art Fair are available now online. General admission to the fair is $20 per person (or $25 at the door), and individual tickets are also available for the Preview Gala and the ArtBites Breakfast and Panel Discussion. Don’t miss one of the top San Francisco things to do for art lovers this year. Stay at our stylish boutique hotel, and complete the experience. Want to know more? Please contact us at your convenience by calling (415) 781-5050 for reservations or more information.