At Union Square, there's always something going on – and this month you'll encounter a lively selection of live performances. From swing dancing to tango, country music to salsa – be sure to check out the live shows on Sundays and Wednesdays. Here's the schedule for Union Square Live in September:
- Sunday, September 4 – Tango in the Square: Orquestra Z (live tango music) from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, September 14 – Moonalice (live band) from 6 pm to 8 pm
- Sunday, September 18 – Mike Marks (country pop singer) from 2 pm to 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 21 – Salsa in the Square: Latin Jazz Youth Ensemble (live band) from 6 pm to 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 28 – Swing in the Square: Steve Lucky & the Rhumba Bums (live band) from 6 pm to 8 pm
Best of all, when you stay at our boutique hotel – you're just one block away from the music and dancing Union Square. Surrounded by shops, theaters, and restaurants, this central plaza is a cultural epicenter, community gathering spot, and popular place for San Francisco events. Book your reservations at our nearby hotel, and discover an inspiring blend of European style, amazing service, and the perfect setting in the heart of the city. Contact us today!