When you stay at our boutique hotel near Union Square, rest assured that you're enjoying an eco-friendly travel experience. Like all the luxurious properties of Greystone Hotels, we're committed to environmentally-friendly practices. We're a certified member of the California Green Lodging Association, and we're proud to be recognized for our eco-conscious efforts, including:
- Recycling – Along with recycling bins in guest rooms and public areas, we also recycle our printer cartridges, CFL light bulbs, and amenity containers.
- Energy Efficiency – Our hotel uses a large variety of energy-efficient products, from computers and televisions to air conditioners, water heaters, microwaves and dishwashers.
- Green Landscaping – Most of the indoor and outdoor plants at Greystone properties are native species that tolerate the local climate, soil, and water availability.
- Clean the World – We're also a member of this progressive program, which donates unused toiletries to people around the country and the world who are in need
- Giving Back – We donate a portion of our proceeds from Earth Day to one of the Leading Environmental Conservation Groups in the nation.
Would you like to know more about the green initiatives at our San Francisco eco-friendly hotel? Do you have suggestions for improving our environmental practices? Please contact us today to learn more.