Plan your next escape to the city with our handy San Francisco travel guide. Discover the top attractions and learn about the features that make this destination so very special.
- Golden Gate Bridge - Snap your photo in front of this iconic landmark, or walk across it for an unparalleled view of the city and the Bay.
- Union Square - Discover the largest shopping center in the country, home to numerous department stores, souvenir shops, art galleries and designer boutiques.
- Golden Gate Park - The city’s expansive green space features museums, cafes, lakes, trails, gardens, a carousel for the kids and a herd of buffalo.
- Lombard Street - Known as the “Crookedest Street in the World,” this steep roadway has eight hairpin turns down a sloping hill.
- Fisherman’s Wharf - Tourists flock to this waterfront area to see the cheeky sea lions, enjoy fresh seafood restaurants and shop at one-of-a-kind stores.
- Chinatown - Tour this unique neighborhood to find beautiful Asian art, several pagodas, herbal shops, temples and hundreds of restaurants.