Renowned for city landmarks and a swanky character, Nob Hill is one of the city's signature neighborhoods. Are you visiting the area, and looking for things to do? Nob Hill provides an engaging array of sights for you to explore. Here are some of our favorites:
* Cable Car Museum - Trace the history of the world's oldest operating cable car system, and see live views of the winding machinery and cable lines in action.
* Grace Cathedral Episcopal Church - This imposing Gothic cathedral features stunning stained glass and bronze doors.
* Lumiere Theatre - Watch art house flicks and indie films, including documentaries and foreign releases.
* Huntington Park - Known as the heart of Nob Hill, this classic square is home to shady benches, a children's playground, and the enchanting Fountain of the Tortoises.
* Vintage Barber Shops, Cocktail Lounges and Coffee Shops - Keep an eye out for these establishments from bygone decades.
After you explore Nob Hill, return to our boutique hotel in Union Square and relax in a well-appointed room or suite. We're located less than a mile from Nob Hill, in a convenient central location. No need to fret over walking up the San Francisco hills, hop on a cable car instead, located right outside our doors. We offer friendly hospitality at every turn, along with generous modern amenities designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Enjoy European-style ambiance, 24-hour room service, and delectable on-site dining at Winston's Bar and Lounge. Discover why our stylish hotel is a top choice for travelers to the city. Do you want to learn more about Nob Hill, things to do in San Francisco, or lodging at our one-of-a-kind hotel? For more information and to book your reservations, please contact us today at (415) 781-5050.