Looking for things to do on the Fourth of July? SF is the place to be for this exciting holiday. Celebrate Independence Day at the following attractions:
* Fourth of July SF Fireworks Display - Grab a waterfront seat for the blazing colors over the Bay, which shoot off near Municipal Pier and Pier 39.
* Fireworks Cruises - Set sail on a ferryboat or yacht to watch the fireworks. Book a casual trip or indulge with a four-course dinner cruise from Hornblower.
* Pier 39 - All day long, find family activities, street performers, live music and entertainment at this top tourist attraction.
* Fillmore Jazz Festival - This free street fair features live music, gourmet food, and locally produced artwork and crafts.
* Oakland A's MLB Game - The A's will host the Seattle Mariners on the 4th at the Oakland Coliseum.
* Aquatic Park - Listen to live music from Super Huey on the scenic SF waterfront.
After you celebrate the holiday in style, return to our comfortable hotel in Union Square to relax. We're located in the heart of the city, near the best shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife. Enjoy European boutique-style accommodations, free Wi-Fi, and on-site dining at Winston's Bar and Lounge. We also provide friendly service and full modern amenities, including flat panel TVs in every room. Do you have questions about the Fourth of July SF events? Would you like to know more about our incredible hotel? Please contact us at (415) 781-5050 for more information, and to book your reservations. Plan your San Francisco escape today!